- Wildlife-Asiatic Lion, Asiatic Wild Ass, Blackbuck, Indian Wolf, Hyena, Chital or Spotted Deer, Sambhar, Blue Bull Antelope, Chinkara (Indian Gazelle), Chousingha (the world’s only four-horned antelope), Wild Boar etc.
- Wide variety of birdlife like Flamingos, Pelicans, Demoiselle and Common Cranes, Sykes’ Lark, Painted Sandgrouse, massive roost of Montagu, Pallid and Marsh harriers.
- Interesting and varied Gujarat flora and landscapes like the bleak salt marshes, deciduous forests of Gir etc.
- Glimpse of village life in rural India
- Visit the magnificent Jain temple complex atop Shatrunjaya Hill
- Unique exquisite handicrafts
- Experience traditional Indian hospitality, culture and local cuisine
- Stay at quaint lodges