The snowclad and sun-kissed peaks of the Himalayas have long been not only a cultural hotspot, but also a birdwatching hotspot, and with good reason. The forested slopes, gurgling streams, and alpine meadows are home to a large variety of feathered beauties, both resident and migratory. The western Himalayan foothills are home to a variety of habitats, ensuring that you get the chance to see and photograph a variety of landscapes and wildlife.
In addition, you will get the unique opportunity to experience the Kumaoni culture. Whether it is reflected in the food, the temples, or even day-to-day life, the culture and traditions of these mountain folk are unique and fascinating to learn about and experience.
This specially handcrafted tour ensures that you get the most out your visit to Kumaon. The unique blend of culture and wildlife will give you a well-rounded perspective of wildlife, as well as the traditional lifestyle and society of the Kumaoni people.
- Splendour of the Himalayas
- Wildlife experience of sighting of Asian Elephant, Tiger, Leopard, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Muntjac and other fauna
- Great birding, fishing option
- River Rafting
- Short Treks and overnight camping
- Traditional cuisine and glimpse of the culture of Uttarakhand
- Pristine forests
- Amazing landscape
- Excellent food
- Comfortable lodging
- Cooking classes
- Ancient temple architecture