- Indian One-horned Rhinoceros, Wild Water Buffalo and Wild Elephants in their natural habitat at Kaziranga.
- Royal Bengal Tigers seen swimming in the mangroves of Sunderbans.
- Basking Estuarine Crocodiles and the elusive Irrawady Dolphins in Sunderbans.
- Endangered grassland and mangrove avifaunal species.
- See traditional tribal or popular Bihu folk dance of Assam.
- Assamese tribal village visit for a glimpse into their unique culture.
- See famous traditional Bengali opera based on the popular myth of the Goddess Bonobibi